It has already snowed in most northern countries and Christmas is just around the corner – winter season is open!
Winter has started and as with almost everything, people disagree – either you love winter or you hate it. No matter how you feel about the season, together we’ll make sure you’re enjoying winter to the fullest this year.
Brief advance info: according to Oxford Languaes a Bucket list is “a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime” or in our case during winter. So with this list you can write down everything you want to experience or achieve. None of it is a must and you don’t have to be angry if you can’t tick off all the boxes. This is all about your joy.
Inspiration on how to design your bucket list in your bullet journal
For your bucket list, I recommend choosing a design that stands out a bit from your normal setup. You’ll be coming back to this page again and again in the coming months, so you’ll want something that you can quickly find again. Here are 3 easy steps to create your bucket list:
- it’s best to choose an eye-catching background colour or to design your headline in a bright colour or with a particularly eye-catching font.
- think about what points you want to have on your list
- now, just create the list – easy ;). Be completely free in the design here. You can write all the items underneath each other, distribute them freely on the page or draw them as doodles.
Potential items for your Winter Bucket List
- Built a snowman
- Drink ot chocolate
- Try a new cookie recipe
- Go ice skating
- Have a snowball fight
- Do a puzzle
- Go on a winter nature hike
- Host a game night
- Read a winter-themes book
- Stay in PJ’s all day
- Make a snow angle
- Go stargazing
- Have a winter bonfire
- Create a winter playliste
- Host a winter pizza party
- Take a relaxing bubble bath
- Make travel plans for 2022 (need inspiration for your travel pages?)
What will be on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments below! Until next time, Xo — L