Here are 22 page ideas you could incorporate into your bullet journal setup for 2022.
You may be like me, and like every year, you’re thinking about what pages to include in your next bullet journal, or you’re starting your first bullet journal and are still completely overwhelmed with the selection of pages you could use.
I’ve listed for you my top 22 page ideas that I usually incorporate at the beginning of my bullet journal.
A note on this: there is no such thing as the one perfect bullet journal. Each bullet journal is individual and tailored to your needs. If you just want to get started in your first Daily Spread, that’s just as fine as having 22 more general pages beforehand. Your Bullet Journal – your choice.
Now, let’s get started
- Grid spacing cheat sheet
- Year at a glance
- Future Log
- 23 things to do before 2023
Nice to have
- Finance Tracker
- Series Tracker
- Books to read/ Series to watsch
- Wish list
- When did I last …
- My Year in Polaroids
- Contacts (A list of contact details for doctors, hairdresser, cosmetics,… that you want to visit or should not forget this year)
Everything that could also be useful
- Weight Tracker
- Period Tracker
- Health Tracker (Rylee Autumn has amazing inspiration – check ou thear 2022 setup)
- Cleaning Tasks (Tasks in the household that are rarely done)
- Recipe ideas
- Self Care Reminder
- Your word for 2022
- Moodboard/ Inspiration (A collage or collection of images, sayings or doodles … that inspire and motivate you)
- Orders I’m waiting on
What page could you not live without when starting a new bullet journal? Let me know in the comments below! Until next time, Xo — L