Find your personals goals for 2022 and make it happen
Who doesn’t know it? A new year is coming and many people will set themselves new resolutions. Since these are quickly forgotten over the year, I have a page here for all my “resolutions”.
My 22 things I wanted to achieve before 2022 was the page I probably looked at the most during the whole year. For me, they were not goals or resolutions that I really wanted to achieve. It was more of a bucket list of things or events, some of which I knew would happen and could look forward to. But they were also things I wanted to achieve and worked towards.
Some of them I was able to achieve, others were not feasible due to the pandemic.
It can also happen that after a few months you realise that you no longer want to tick off one or the other point or can no longer do so for various reasons.
For example, one of my things before 2022 was that I wanted to reach a certain weight in my squats. Under normal circumstances I could have achieved that, but in Germany the gyms were closed for a very long time and have been again since the end of November. And I just didn’t have enough time to give my muscles the time to get strong enough again and I didn’t want to force it.
Here is some inspiration for your Bucketlist / resolutions / things to do in 2022
- See the ocean
- Hike up a mountain
- Visit a city you have never seen
- See the northern lights
- Journey to another continent
- Write a letter to your future self
- Change your hair colour
- Read 22 books
- Read a book in a language other than your Mother tongue
- Get a new job or go for the promotion you have earned
- Learn a new skill that will develop you further
- Start a bookjournal (Here you can read how to do it)
- Eat all vegan for 30 day
- 30 days without suggar
- Follow a 12 weeks workout guide
- Run a half-marathon
- Try a sport you have never done before
- Go to a trampoline hall with friends
- Have a game night with your friends
- Rewatch all Harry Potter movies
- Go to the cinema
- Go on a date night in a restaurant
- Eat a dish you have never tried before
- Paint one wall in your flat/ house
- Redecorate your home office
What things will you put on your list in 2022? Let me know in the comments below! Until next time, Xo — L.